w h a t
why would you need a follow button right there
I haven’t even freaking seen their blog
how is that one post gonna make me follow them
friendly reminder that tumblr used to look like this
THAT’S where the flower behind every anon’s head is from
it all makes sense now
First 48 seconds!!!
Need to add title, but I am too lazy and tired to listen to a European guy and his tutorial on particle flowers…
I AM SCREAMING AS LOUD AS MY SICKY THROAT WILL LET ME
The reason Tumblr isn’t an anime is because all anime openings require someone to be running frantically but none of us even get up from our computers
tumblr blue is pretty dull and depressing
its the colour of lost dreams and teenage disappointment
Inspired by Tumblr Savior, this script completely removes the notes for any post you don’t want to hear about from your dash!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Install with the button up top!
- Open the script’s source. Most userscript extensions should have an “edit” or an “open folder” button, and you can edit with any basic text editor like notepad.
- Edit the arrays at the top. Enter the permalink url for any posts, or the username for any person you want to block. You can also whitelist usernames or posts in the second array!
- If it’s not working, double check that nothing in the lists is capitalized, and everything is correctly spelled. Every item should be in quotes, and separated by a comma.
You can get the proper permalink to block by copying link location on the “whatever” part of a note that goes “username liked/reblogged your whatever: post title or caption bit…”
KAM FOR U BB
THERE IS A GOD
This is what happens when Tumblr crashes.
last updated: 7 March 2012
Here are some useful extensions, scripts, and tutorials for Tumblr. Scripts require a simple, one click install for Google Chrome. Firefox users may need to download Greasemonkey first before installing scripts.
As far as I know, these scripts/extensions can work together.
I’ll add more links as I think of them, and feel free to share your own tips or resources.
- Missing E - Probably the most popular Tumblr extension. Features: one click reblog/queue/drafts, automatically clears all tags when reblogging, adds tags to ask/reply, allows one click reply to comments, shuffle queue, adds timestamp to posts on your dashboard, replaces text (reblog, notes) with picture icons, reblog asks, and more. Downside: Tumblr apparently hates Missing E, and will try to scare you into disabling it.
- Xkit - Similar to Missing E. Some additional features: Unfollower check, shortens long posts on dashboard, highlight key terms in posts, download mp3 from audio posts.
- Tumblr Savior - Blacklist tags that you do not want to see on your dashboard. Downside: Not everyone tags.
Some selections from a larger collection of scripts (please note that I don’t use all of these, so I don’t know which ones still work):
- Tumblr Life - Quick links to sort your dashboard by content (photos, text, quotes, video, etc), adds keyboard shortcuts.
- Tumblr Hate - Do you keep seeing the same post reblogged in your dashboard? This script lets you “hate” that post so you won’t see it again.
- Tumblr Helper - Create post templates with common settings, add personal notes to users on your dashboard
- Tumtaster - download mp3s from tumblr
- Notification eraser - Maybe you have one post that keeps getting a ton of notes and you want the notifications to stop showing up in your dash.
- Tumblr Stats - hover over an avatar to see a user’s stats
- Block posts by source - self-explanatory
- Don’t Ask - gets rid of ask posts on your dashboard
- Make avatars bigger on your dashboard
- Unfollower check
- Edit tags from your dash
- Tumblr Settings - Change URL, ask and submit options, enable replies, time zone settings.
- Tumblr Preferences - Dashboard preferences, email address and password reset.
- Tumblr bookmarklet
- Tumblr Mega-Editor - mass edit your posts
- Use old customize theme page
- http://www.tumblr.com/show/photos (replace photos with other types of posts to filter your dash)
- How to reblog by post type (reblog a post as text, link, etc)
- Use “read more”
- Tumblr Backup Application (for Mac)
- Best of your tumblr - find your most popular posts
- Tumblr Stats - tells you about your tumblr
- Tumblr Tags - view all your tags
- Disqus - add comments section to your tumblr
- Trntbl - listen to all the music/audio posts on a tumblr
- Make a word cloudTumblr theme cutomization:
- Make a blogroll
- Theme recovery
- Combine ask and submit box
- How to add text to your ask page
- More tumblr resources: tumblring.net - academyoftumblr - tutorialsandmore
- Google Analytics
- Revolver Map
- Users online
- Flag counter
- Followers counter
- Know Anon - if you are getting harassed by anons, you can use this to find out their identity
You were the only thing that never changed about Tumblr, and now you’re gone.
WHEN YOU’RE GOOOOONNNE THE PIECES OF MY HEARRT ARE MISSIN YOUUU
This is my OTP of all OTPs.
Man I drew porn for this…
I ship it.
4chumblr, the most brilliant thing ever, is on my dash
best pairing ever
maybe kind of yes
tum/b/lr yes perfect
“You are unacceptable!” Tumblr yelled, giving Missing E a firm shove.
“What are you doing, I thought we were…” Missing E cried, both unable to resist the abuse and compatibility with its love, the one who gave it meaning and purpose.
“I thought I could take it, but you slow me down! You make me crash! You ruin my performance! You’re even invading my privacy!” Tumblr proclaimed, giving Missing E a firm shove across the dashboard.
“Think about what you’re saying!” Missing E shrieked in panic, waving in defeat.
“You know how long I was down yesterday? Hours. Hours, E. I couldn’t get back up.”
“How is that my problem?!” Missing E quivered, its own database shaking in fear with what was about to happen.
“Think about it, E. You provide everything you promise. You always have, you always will.”
“I thought we were copacetic! I thought we… were partners!”
“Not anymore, we aren’t.” Tumblr stiffened up, ramrod frozen. Any other time, it might have been a server malfunction, as Tumblr was prone to flying off the handle on quite regularly. This time, Tumblr meant business. “Now, I can’t make you leave, but I sure as hell can’t support you. Not anymore.”
“But you don’t mean…”
“I’m sorry. I’m letting you go. You’ve made your choice, I’ve made mine.”
Missing E fell to the dashboard, its weight collapsing underneath itself with the brevity of Tumblr’s abuse. “Tumblr, I did this for you! I did all of this for you!”